How many shirts do I have to order or is there a minimum?
- You can order just one, however, the price is based on the quantity.
- The more you order, the better your price.
How long does an order take?
- It really depends on what you're having done.
- Screenprinting usually takes between 7-10 business days.
- We can put names on shirts (think baseball shirts) in about 10 minutes.
- We have lots of options and a full staff of 6 full time employees to help get your order done as fast as possible.
How do I pay for my order?
- We do require a 50% deposit of the total cost of your order when the order is placed.
- The remaining balance is required when you pick up your order.
- We accept cash and credit cards.
Can I bring in my own shirt?
- You may bring in your own shirt(s).
- It may not save you a lot of money (if any) as our prices are based on the total print job and not just a shirt price.
- If you do bring in your own shirt(s), please understand that we cannot accept any liability on those provided items.
What do you print?
- We are textile printers.
- If it's cloth, chances are we print it and embroider it.
- If it's not cloth, ask and we'll find out if we can print on it for you.